"The Aristocrat"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim M.

TVWBB Super Fan
Apologies if this has been bantered about before I did a search and did not find many of the names..

I was lucky enough to pick up this guy today complete with the vintage side table in great condtion:
100_1946.jpg

And I had happened on an ebay auction over the weekend detailing an old Weber brochure. Nearest my eyes can make out all of the models had names not just the Ranger, etc.

So long story short I got the rig shown with the boys on the cover.. sans Polyester.
icon_biggrin.gif

Nice score, Tim. And it's <span class="ev_code_RED">RED</span> !

Now get down to Goodwill and get some polyester so you can grill proper.

I am so jealous of that find. It is gorgeous. I LOVE the redheads!

To keep the "vintage grilling" theme, in addition to the polyester, you'll need to drink Schlitz or mixed "whiskey cocktails" when you're grilling. If you can find some "Ole Diz" Dizzy Dean endorsed charcoal, you'll really be rockin. Take some pictures with your Kodak Instamatic and let us in on the festivities!

Pat

Pat I think you just described my back yard circa 1972.. my Dad was partial to whiskey sours he would always give me the maraschino cherry when he was done with the drink. Yep and I can still hear Lou Boudreau and Jack Brickhouse on that AM radio.

That brochure went for $76.00 plus freight.. if any of ya'll got it can you upload some hi-res pics?
icon_biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back