Tandoori Chicken Wings

Joan

TVWBB Hall of Fame
This simple and easy recipe was our dinner Halloween night. The wings were delicious, but sadly no kids Trick or Treating.

Tandoori Chicken Wings

3 lbs. chicken wings
1/2 cup Tandoori paste
1/2 cup Greek yogurt

Combine the paste and yogurt, add wings and marinate for 30 minutes. Then grill.

Source: Food Network mag. Jan. 2013

Did anyone ring your doorbell or knock on your door, for Halloween?

No one came to me. This was the first time I actually bought candy too, since I was going to be home.

I did see a few kids, who lived across the street, go around the houses in my court. But they skipped my house for some reason. I saw them going around to a few other houses in the court, though.

I have a Tandoori recipe I like. I notice your recipe doesn't use white wine.

I've been wondering about that. The recipe I use calls for white wine. (1 cup). However, one of my friends doesn't consume any food prepared with alcohol. So I've been wondering how it would turn out without the white wine. I think it might still turn out good.

Your recipe seems to suggest that it still would.

Hi Arun, no, no one rang our bell or knocked. There were not any kids to be seen. There are a few churches by us that sounded like they were having a party, maybe that is where they all went.

No, this is not your usual Tandoori recipe. lol Like I said, just a quick and easy one, and they were really very good.
Thank you so much for checking out the recipes that I post, it really means a lot to me. I feel like I am not wasting my time.;)

You help me try new things, which is what I like. I think I bought Swiss for the first time ever, when I did your smoked Swiss bratwurst wraps.

Arun, I am working on my SALMON binder now. If you like salmon and want some new ideas, let me know.

Salmon is the fish I like the least. Something about the smell or taste.

But, every now and then I'll still try some, in small quantities.

I think 11 years ago, I made some with a honey mustard dill sauce. That was ok.

I also recently received a suggestion to try it in miso paste. I haven't done that yet, since I tend to try other foods more than salmon.

I will probably read your salmon recipes, since I don't have any one way that I'm fond of yet. Maybe I'll try one, but I can't say for sure as much as your other food ones.

I understand. DH not a lover of any seafood. Salmon is the only thing I can get him to eat and only once in a while. I'm sure while working on the salmon binder, I will come across some recipes that I will want to try and will post. Maybe you might like them. Here's hoping.

Arun, do you have any favorites? Or maybe something new you would like to try? Glad to post whatever recipes you may be interested in.

Back