Summit (and maybe other) replacement wheels

Those are the “smaller” version ones than the Summit OEM ones, which is probably why they’re quite a bit cheaper.

But I just wanted to mention that the OEM casters are shared across a couple different grills and I believe can be sourced from 2009-2012 Spirit and 2007-2011 Genesis models.
Just in case you ever see some curb grills to snatch parts from.

Those are the “smaller” version ones than the Summit OEM ones, which is probably why they’re quite a bit cheaper.

But I just wanted to mention that the OEM casters are shared across a couple different grills and I believe can be sourced from 2009-2012 Spirit and 2007-2011 Genesis models.
Just in case you ever see some curb grills to snatch parts from.
Makes sense, but they roll well and seem to hold the weight no problem so we will see

Honestly, those replacement wheels look like junk (as do the OEM Weber ones). They look like there are off of a cheap desk chair. I guess they help the grill to roll a little bit, but not much. I wouldn't spend one cent more than I needed to on this kind of quality.

Honestly, those replacement wheels look like junk (as do the OEM Weber ones). They look like there are off of a cheap desk chair. I guess they help the grill to roll a little bit, but not much. I wouldn't spend one cent more than I needed to on this kind of quality.
I agree, but these were the cheapest option I found that actually fit so I figured I would give them a try. They actually roll smoothly, but my concern is the plastic degrading over time

I agree, but these were the cheapest option I found that actually fit so I figured I would give them a try. They actually roll smoothly, but my concern is the plastic degrading over time
Try them and if you don't like them return them. I have 4 spinning Weber casters on mine that work great in the garage but are now useless on the wood deck. If you don't plan to be moving it technically anything will do.

Back