Stokerlog won't Connect?

Tried it with no difference Amir. I've looked at everything I know but I'm still not connected (connection failed). Stoker web interface is up but Stokerlog can't connect? I've never had this issue.

The only thing I can think of is that the IP address is somehow wrong. Otherwise, the use the same mechanisms.

"Failed to Connect to Stoker"

It comes on the split second I hit Start, almost like it's not even searching for the IP.

The IP was good. I was using it with the Stoker Web Interface. I re-entered it in Stokerlog a few times to make sure it wasn't wrong.

Just tried HTTP Only. Message now is "Can't open Stoker web interface" with today's date?

Stoker web interface is working fine.

Should I reload the program?

I think something is corrupted on your machine. Perhaps a proxy setting? Does Internet Explorer work?

Nope. I've been running Norton all along with no updates outside of the norm. No issues found on a virus search. I just reloaded Stokerlog and will give it a test run later tonight.

I feel like it's an IP issue as Amir noted but my connection to the Stoker web interface is fine so I think that rules out an IP issue.

I'll repost after the next test.

At the risk of stating the obvious, you are just putting the IP address in stokerlog and not the whole address with http in front of it. Yes?

No worries Amir. I'm only using the raw IP (numeric only). I've used Stokerlog many times with no issue. I'll check again tomorrow with the re-install and see where we go.

Uninstalled/reinstalled Stokerlog. Same error. Web interface is still running fine. My address is 192.168.1.102. I've also tried 192.168.001.102.

I'm lost.

Yeh, I sort of expected that. There is no code in stokerlog to handle any of that. I make one call and the operating system does the rest. That's why I suspect something wrong with the rest of the system. And there is nothing I can do to trace things either since it is the one call that fails.

I'm stumped Amir. I have no bugs per Norton and Malwarebytes. I've run CCleaner, Eraser and Norton to clean up the old stuff. I've erased and reinstalled Stokerlog twice. I still get the same error.

This sucks because I love Stokerlog. Now I'm left with just the Stoker web interface. I'm not a programmer so I don't know the intricacies but if one works, so should the other imo.

Anyway, I'll wait for a few different IP's and try them all and hope for the best.

Back