sorry realization

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Curtis

TVWBB Olympian
i realized sat that i really can't use a 26in kettle. went to a weber dealer and had a hard time reaching and lifting the lid. being in a wheelchair is the pits. i will for sure "rescue" one but thats about it.

George, sorry to hear that but I was thinking of your predicament and this might sound a bit silly but perhaps someone could cut down the legs a bit so it won't sit up so high...would you think this would make the kettle too unstable? you might only need an inch or two off the ends and new holes will have to be drilled for the wheel axle or have the top ends of the legs cut that fit into the kettle holes. Theres always more than one way to skin a cat if you really want one.

Cheers

Davo

Wonder if the guys at Cajun Bandit could fabricate you a set of legs for the 26" kettle that would lower the grill like the Cajun Bandit modification for the 22" kettle?

Pat

its not so much the height. its that i have to reach further over and then lift. not so easy when you can't lean over. i can do it but not so much fun. try it sitting in a chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back