Sometimes the big dog fails you...

BobbyG

TVWBB Super Fan
That’s when you go w the little guy! Thanks propane. Cant wait for my natural gas hook up lol

Attachments

• 873A0C97-910F-434D-BB5B-2FF15369FC1D.jpeg
    873A0C97-910F-434D-BB5B-2FF15369FC1D.jpeg
    236.3 KB · Views: 14
Wow - Almost 80 here today in VA, but some of your not so temperate weather is headed this way. I see your garage is actually a man cave complete with TV, Weber fire pit, and Q3200 stowed in there.

Good eye. But the firepit won’t be utilized until the new house. Hopefully in fall. Also got the aforementioned silver b. Got the firepit in box. New opened. Great find. Paid $125 cause I had to pay to ship for $50

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 13
Good eye. But the firepit won’t be utilized until the new house. Hopefully in fall. Also got the aforementioned silver b. Got the firepit in box. New opened. Great find. Paid $125 cause I had to pay to ship for $50
I like the dueling flip up tables. If I ever come across a deal on a platinum I may just give up my Q320. It's just that the Q is so cute and takes up so little room with the wings down.

I like the dueling flip up tables. If I ever come across a deal on a platinum I may just give up my Q320. It's just that the Q is so cute and takes up so little room with the wings down.
Def great grill. Heat is insanely consistent. Very versatile

Back