So look what followed me home

Let us know your thoughts after use.

Range, graphing, etc.

I have been looking at the Meater probes but I am kind of dumb on these. I want one that works on a rotisserie.

So I used it. The interface is a little "too busy" for my taste BUT, it does work through WIFI. Which is the reason I grabbed it. Because the TempSpike does not have sufficient range for my house, if I am out on the far end of one of the yards or if I go in my basement or the opposite end of the house. Otherwise it worked flawlessly. Way faster than Temp Spike but in a way I prefer the Temp Spike

So I used it. The interface is a little "too busy" for my taste BUT, it does work through WIFI. Which is the reason I grabbed it. Because the TempSpike does not have sufficient range for my house, if I am out on the far end of one of the yards or if I go in my basement or the opposite end of the house. Otherwise it worked flawlessly. Way faster than Temp Spike but in a way I prefer the Temp Spike

This is the kind of feedback I was looking for. I saw these at Costco (they were not on sale at the time) and got curious. May just have to pick myself up one (or two) for father's day... That is still a thing right? hahaha

One question though... In what way do you prefer the TempSpike? Cause I still haven't ruled that one out either.

Last edited:
This is the kind of feedback I was looking for. I saw these at Costco (they were not on sale at the time) and got curious. May just have to pick myself up one (or two) for father's day... That is still a thing right? hahaha

One question though... In what way do you prefer the TempSpike? Cause I still haven't ruled that one out either.
The GUI on the TS is not as "busy" the Chef IQ just has too much stuff going on. There is a lot of info to be sure, and it's quite accurate and reads quick. Plus it's WIFI as well as Bluetooth. But here are some screen shots. As for where it's posted I wasn't sure where to put it. Chris if it's inappropriately posted maybe move it to the best place
Anyway some screen shots

Screenshot_20240605_184559_CHEF iQ.jpgScreenshot_20240605_184614_CHEF iQ.jpgScreenshot_20240605_184629_CHEF iQ.jpg

Back