Smokey Mountain Cookers in color

What porcelain enamel color would you like to see a Smokey Mountain Cooker in?

• Deep Ocean Blue

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Smoke

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Slate

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Indigo

• Green

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Burnt Orange

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Fog Gray

• Crimson

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Copper

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
So you can make yellow, just slightly different shade, how about slightly different shade of red and orange?

Also my thinking is flat black or olive drab green. A full blacked out version (murdered out) or colors like orange, gray, blue with blacked out anything shiny. Kinda in the car world experience. Anything shiny is black.
Red is really hard because it requires the cadmium. Orange is almost as difficult. Matte black is totally possible, and none of the shades of green present any issues that I'm aware of. Blacking out components, or making them "stealth" as we call it here at Weber is possible too, but a cost adder (which would likely be passed along to the consumer) and it requires new product development participation across the entire organization.

For the purposes of this informal poll I created, I am only including colors we can already manufacture on an existing product line, so no new product development would be required.

I would say the same would apply for the Smokefire.
Was going to post the exact same thing!

Cannot Like this comment enough! Great cooker, love mine. And had zero issues with my LE Red until I got lazy, didn’t use the lid nail, and it fell off a table

Back