Smoked Shrimp

BHasselback

TVWBB Member
A couple of weeks ago I made Malcom Reed's recipe for smoked shrimp...2lbs large shrimp, The BBQ Rub, some fresh herbs, butter, Worcester and lemons. Smoked about 30 min total right towards the end of a pork loin I was doing on the lower rack. Shrimp turns out real good...didn't even bother talking it out if the tray.

shrimp.jpgshrimp2.jpg

I use the same temperature monitoring product....Cannot remember the brand name of it but I have great success with it.
Looks delicious.

Yeah, I like it alot...I also have a Thermoworks Smoke that the wife got me for Father's Day 2 years ago, 3 days after I bought the Thermopro in the pic! So now I alternate between the 2. My neighbor just got into bbq so I let him use it alot...at least it's not going to waste.

Yeah, I like it alot...I also have a Thermoworks Smoke that the wife got me for Father's Day 2 years ago, 3 days after I bought the Thermopro in the pic! So now I alternate between the 2. My neighbor just got into bbq so I let him use it alot...at least it's not going to waste.
I am not sure my model but its the same company......more buttons on the front, 2 probes, and 1 of them can be set to run the temp on the grill.

Back