Should I be worried???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Szuhai

Hey Guys, I just got a Blue 22 inch OTG a week ago. I used it once and there was a rain and I put the cover on after it started. The lid has a rusty spot just under the handle. When I looked close it looked like the ceramic cover is missing on the handle. Should I contact Weber for a new one or just learn to live with it.

Sorry for my poor english here is a picture which may show the problem better:

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/7489/mg0408web.jpg

Note from Moderator: Changed inline photo to link due to large image dimensions. See "Posting Photos" link on BB homepage for guidelines. Thanks!

I would take a pic of the other side (if it's not rusted), a pic of the rusted side, and a pic of both sides to send in to customer service.

Given the short time from the purchase, they should replace the lid & handle (this is coming form a Weber dealer, I wouldn't do any different for a customer.)

they did, I'm moving next week and told them that I'm willing to pay for expediting the shipment and they said no problem and took care of it for free.

I called them last Thursday and the new lid showed up today (Tuesday) AND it was Easter weekend in between.

I'm really really satisfied with Weber's customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back