Selling Performer advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom A.

TVWBB Member
I have two SS Performers that I'm going to be selling and wanted some advice.

One is in better shape than the other but does not have the original tank. It does have a hose adapter that allows it to be hooked up to a 20# tank.

Should I package the tank with the better Performer and attach the hose adapter with the lesser one? I'm looking for max $ from both sales.

Thanks!

Tom, why you selling?. Don't like to hear that when I have one on order. Is there anything wrong with the Performer that I don't know about ? Curious here. All I hear is good, and better things about them.

Terry,

Nothing wrong with the Performer. I actually have 3 in my possession right now. Just trying to clean out the garage and need to sell the two that don't get much usage.

Where do you live? I'm always looking for another SS perfomer. Someone is buying them off of CL in the ATL area in less than 4 hours if they are near $100. I see that he sold the one he bought for $100...listed for $175 the next day.

Thanks Tom, got worried there for a minute.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom A.:
Terry,

Nothing wrong with the Performer. I actually have 3 in my possession right now. Just trying to clean out the garage and need to sell the two that don't get much usage. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back