Rotisserie spit rod for E-ZQue ring/motor mount/motor

D_Bogdan

I got this CL deal on an E-Z Que rotisserie ring with a 8" basket. I use this set-up on my Weber Performer.
Ribolator and a few other other accessories caught my eye, but they all require a rotisserie spit rod.

Has anyone adapted a Weber/universal spit rod to the E-Z Que ring/motor mount/motor set-up?

Thank you all and Chris's great site!

i havn't done it but i see no reason why it couldn't be done. just do a few measurements and yer good to go.
most likely the rod for the weber ring would work perfectly. but there are other options so measure and search.

Unless I'm mistaken, a Weber rotisserie rod should work with that set up without any modifications. I have a Weber ring and spit and I added the 8" EZ Que basket without making any adjustments.

Bill

I have the EZ-Que and Weber rings and they are both the same with one exception-the EZ-Que has 2 U shaped cutouts for the spit rod and the Weber has one. After using the EZ-Que with the Rib-O-Lator, I modified the Weber and Cajun Bandit reversible rings so they all have U cuts on both sides.

Back