Rotisserie modification to do up to 8 small skewers at a time

Tom Raveret

TVWBB Pro
got back from Taste of Chicago and then went to our Milwaukee Bastille days and got some ideas from the Brazilian BBQ restaurants to either adapt an accessory to the Weber rotisserie or see if anyone knows if something already exists like this.

In Milwaukee the restaurant is Sabor and when they go to festivals they have this oven they cook rotisserie strips of kabobs on. As you'll see in the picture they have 4 kabobs per side and I was thinking with the 19 inches of workable on the interior of the Weber rotisserie I might be able to set two up making it possible to do 8 at a time. Has anyone seen anything like this?

Rotisserie

i figure I need four of the round pieces with a 1/2 inch hole drilled out in the center and a set screw to keep them in place on the rotisserie.

Ideas or resources welcomed (first time uploading a pic so if I didn't do that correctly let me know too

thanks

it's helpful, I'm looking for what out there or been tried and appreciate it Gabe!!

What was so cool about the one Sabor in Milwaukee uses is they can take the individual skewrers our with a pliers.

Going to have to figure out a way to make the one I saw somehow!!

Thanks

Back