Remote Stokerlog Issue

Gerald

Hi All

I have been using Stokerlog remotely from my work PC and after upgrading my Stoker firmware and Stokerlog software to latest versions, I can no longer see the fan activity on the graph or in the fan block on screen. I can access the Stoker web page, and the fan and probe are associated, and can make changes to settings remotely. Temp progress runs fine on graph, everything updates fine when making changes from Stokerlog, but nothing I do will cause the fan activity to show remotely. Any thoughts? Thx in advance.

Lamar

Hi Jim

I reinstalled firmware on Stoker, all way back down to older version. Still won't show fan activity when running under "HTTP only" mode. Reg mode works fine. I'm at a loss.

I don't think you get the fan action in http mode or at least when I accidentally ran it in that mode I didn't see the fan action.

One thing I notice is that the fan seems to always be running with StokerLog. I gave my only Windows laptop to my son to take off to college, he wanted it for gaming. StokerLog was about the only thing I used it for, but it would have the fan going all the time.

I'm smoking some ribs without it and I have to say it seems that the stoker by itself seems to operate just fine, and operates more in puffs, seems better to me.

I know I can run it on my mac using VirtualBox and Windows...maybe I'll give that a shot...

I'll have to try the newest version, seems that version 5 was released finally... the pre-release or whatever it is that I had did exhibit some user input stupidness, like most Windows software. I think that comes free care of Windows.

As was mentioned, it is NOT possible to see the fan activity in HTTP-only mode. The web interface does not provide fan activity.

So nothing is broken
icon_smile.gif

Back