Recent - Busy cooks

Derek Stapleton

TVWBB Super Fan
Work and life have both been busy for the past few weeks, so posts have been few and far between. That doesn' mean we've stopped eating and drinking though!

Chicken Wings

My significant other went away for a weekend, so that meant chicken wings for Alex and I. Nothing special - just air-cooled wings from the grocery store, dusted with our standard rub, grilled over medium heat and glazed with Dave's Wing Sauce. Awesome!

IMG_3455.JPG

Sausages

Nothing like a quick sausage with a bit of mustard and a cold beer for a Sunday lunch. These bad boy brats were from Sweet Williams Country Sausage at the Halifax Seaport Farmers Market.

IMG_3459.JPG

Spatchcock Chicken

Whole chicken done on the grill is great. One small chicken feeds the family. This bird was dusted with Cajun rub and served with grilled potato halves.

2012-04-29.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by A Moe:
Those are some excellent looking cooks! The wings look oughta this world. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree! Wings steal the show...Wouldent turn down any of the other cooks though
icon_smile.gif

Looks super tasty!

Back