Really good recipe book for chicken

Kevin Storm

The Great Ribs Book by Terri Sandison has a lot of great concoctions in it for marinating ribs, but I have never used it for that. This is GF's book, and she suggested trying it out on some chicken thighs. We have done several of the recipes and found all but one to be good if not great. My favorite is a Thai green chile marinade which makes awesome chicken. I haven't ever used them on ribs, but I think they would work great as well.

Kevin, always glad to see someone recommend a cookbook, especially one that I have. lol If I may add my 2 cents, in case someone is trying to look up the book (like me, under the S's) try looking under Hugh Carpenter also. Thanks

Kevin, always glad to see someone recommend a cookbook, especially one that I have. lol If I may add my 2 cents, in case someone is trying to look up the book (like me, under the S's) try looking under Hugh Carpenter also. Thanks
Thanks, I had for gotten him.

No, thank YOU!!! for reminding me of this book. I found a recipe for " Ribs With Thai Mango Sauce" Going to make a copy of it to give to DH. We have mango's and wondering what to do with them (this time lol). If you have made it, please let me know what you thought of it.

Have you checked out their other book "The Great Wings Book"? I also have 10 of their other cookbooks.

Back