Quick Dinner on the Summit E6

RLittle

TVWBB Super Fan
My brother got us some tickets to see Old Crow Medicine Show on Saturday night. We decided to cook at my house before the concert.

Tenderloin marinated with the juice of an orange, lemon & lime, fresh garlic, onion, cilantro, cumin, salt, pepper and a little oil for 3 hours (wish I had more marinade time but this was thrown together pretty quick). I added some baby Dutch potatoes that were just tossed in grape-seed oil, s&p, garlic powder and oregano.
Also added some Mexican street corn to the mix. Paste for the corn had mayo, sour cream, cilantro, s&p, fresh garlic, parmesan (didnt have. Cojito cheese)and the juice of one lime. Dusted with chili powder to finish off the corn.

Cooked the tenderloin direct about 400 turning every minutes until browned. Finished indirect to about 150. I thought I may over cooked it but it was about about on.
Awesome night with good food and a GREAT show.B013328A-0E5F-4142-9CBE-807699257084.jpeg36EECB73-7A96-4078-B585-DB4952DB3054.jpeg36EECB73-7A96-4078-B585-DB4952DB3054.jpegB2331A81-F980-4212-B176-6EDEE6A57D0D.jpeg

Hi, I looked at the corn in the picture before I read what you made. I was going to ask for the recipe, it did look like Mexican corn to me. Thank you for posting the ingredients to everything. Great job.

A belated WELCOME to the site!!!!!!

Thanks Joan. It is a super simple way to dress up corn on the cob. Cooked direct (I overdid mine) just turning every couple of minutes. Slather on the paste right when it comes off the grill. Dust with chili powder.

My brother got us some tickets to see Old Crow Medicine Show on Saturday night. We decided to cook at my house before the concert.

Tenderloin marinated with the juice of an orange, lemon & lime, fresh garlic, onion, cilantro, cumin, salt, pepper and a little oil for 3 hours (wish I had more marinade time but this was thrown together pretty quick). I added some baby Dutch potatoes that were just tossed in grape-seed oil, s&p, garlic powder and oregano.
Also added some Mexican street corn to the mix. Paste for the corn had mayo, sour cream, cilantro, s&p, fresh garlic, parmesan (didnt have. Cojito cheese)and the juice of one lime. Dusted with chili powder to finish off the corn.

Cooked the tenderloin direct about 400 turning every minutes until browned. Finished indirect to about 150. I thought I may over cooked it but it was about about on.
Awesome night with good food and a GREAT show.View attachment 47986View attachment 47987View attachment 47987View attachment 47988
Beautiful meal and that sounds like a great evening with your brother. Love that street corn!

Back