Pro Q Stacker for the 22-1/2" Weber kettle

Status
Not open for further replies.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frank S:
Have you looked at the Cajun Bandit? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
WAY over priced! If I'm gona' spend that much money, I'd get my girlfriend to turn a couple more tricks and get a WSM.

i've read more bad things than good about pro stacker. i'd definately look for a cajun bandit before a pro stacker

Robert,

I've got both a stacker for the WSM and a Bandit. The stacker may as well have been made from aluminum foil. Not many redeeming qualities about it. The Bandit, however, is built like a tank and functions beautifully, with the exception of the grease that sometimes runs down the sides. I also appreciate now having a 22 1/2" compact kettle that I can take on the road with me.

Tony

Has anyone done a comparison between the Pro-Q, Smokenator and Cajun Bandit?

Asthetically I'm a huge fan of the Cajun bandit, like a WSM that can still be used as a grill (well properly)
But... I've heard so many "off" things about its ability to hold temp.

Smokenator, so far sounds like it's a pretty solid product, except for the added maintenance of having to add water and coal much more often.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ignored post by Paul Chan posted August 17, 2009 10:47 AM Show Post