Peppers

TravisGrimm

TVWBB Member
Decided to make some stuffed peppers. Had some Habs Jalapeno and 2 Trinidad Scropion. Mixed cream cheese, shredded cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mixed and stuffed the peppers. Wrapped them in bacon and then sprinkled some rub on them. Put then on the kettle using the vortex and a couple chunks of apple wood for a little bit of smoke flavor. Ran around 400° for about 45min. Didn't get a picture because the game had started and was aide tracked.

Attachments

• 20210912_114142.jpg
    20210912_114142.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 14
  • 20210912_143152.jpg
    20210912_143152.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 15
Looks and sounds good, all those not jalapeño I would have to pass on, rip your head off hot....no jokes.
I made salsa recently and fire roasted 2 habaneros, tasted a hunk to know where I was because I can add more, not less. 🔥

Looks and sounds good, all those not jalapeño I would have to pass on, rip your head off hot....no jokes.
I made salsa recently and fire roasted 2 habaneros, tasted a hunk to know where I was because I can add more, not less. 🔥
The Trinidads were crazy hot. Habaneros are my favorite pepper but Noone else will eat them. So I always go with jalapeños

If the seeds and membrane are removed from the habanero, they are palatable, though still hot. I wouldn't give one to my dog but stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped with bacon they can be handled. They have a fruitiness that is very pleasant if it doesn't blow your head off.

Back