Pears, candied pecans, feta, balsamic vinegar and glaze

Looks tasty for sure....how do you find eating food like this for meals and you staying full for long enough works out?
I know you have some cheese in there......but I don't know much about all the different kinds as far as nutrient levels go.
It seems to me that sans protein tends to not keep me full as long....if I eat sliced beef and a garden salad for lunch I find I will eat a lot less and stay full long enough. Love me some amino acids.....

Looks tasty for sure....how do you find eating food like this for meals and you staying full for long enough works out?
I know you have some cheese in there......but I don't know much about all the different kinds as far as nutrient levels go.
It seems to me that sans protein tends to not keep me full as long....if I eat sliced beef and a garden salad for lunch I find I will eat a lot less and stay full long enough. Love me some amino acids.....
we tend to eat like this when we want to feel less full and lighten up the body.

sure, i woke up quite hungry which is good. sometimes we just like to ease up on the animal proteins so these types of dishes work well. we did start with a plate of homemade whipped hummus with evoo and sumac. that was protein too so that helped reduce hunger over time.

tonight will be some heirloom toms with fresh basil and mozz. maybe some antipasto too, as in assorted cured meats and some bread for dipping into the evoo balsamic dressing. we also have the oktoberfest beer which hopefully we'll dial that off too. don't want that going flat and wasting good beer.

i did have one of the marinated pork loins for lunch yesterday. that held me over for a long while.

trying to lighten up as we're heading to vacation soon. this way i can enjoy all the seafood on our trip and not feel guilt as i kick back and relax for a few good days at sea and in the sea.

Back