One Touch or Not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Perry

TVWBB Member
Consider getting a new kettle. I currently own a standard 22 kettle but looking at a one touch. Can anyone tell me the advantages and just what i can do with the one touch vs. regular? thanks.

The one touch gold is the only way to go. Very easy to adjust the vents for smoking or grilling and super easy ash cleanup. Worth ever extra penny you pay versus the silver. Also get the 22" or the 26" if ya have friends or a big family.

Does anyone know any differences on respective grills based on whether it is a 2009 vs a 2010 model? I have seen a good price on a 26.75 kettle, but it is clearly labled last years model. IS that any drawback?

darrel, i'm not sure but i just cannot believe that they would change the kettle itself. so i don't think there would be any differance as to how it would cook. cheap price is always good.

I would agree with george, keep that oldie if you can- you can't beat the vent control on the bottom. But if you are doing a bunch of direct high heat type cooking the ease of the one touch is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back