Ok I’m sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Eaches

Ok I’m sold on Weber !

I got my 26 3/4” grill today and the handle bracket on the bottom half was bent, and the paint was chipped, it was not bent all that bad, but for $ 299.00 I couldn’t overlook it, if you know mean.

I called customer service and told them about it and with no questions ask they said that they would send me a new one by UPS.

That is what I call A #1 Service.

Ron

They're kind of like that.

And really, you're paying a premium for something that's supposed to last many years. If the enamel's chipped it could rust, and ugh, just not what you were expecting for your $300, you know? But it's very cool that they just send it out and don't wait for a return or whatever.

I just got a 26.75" OTG, and used for the first time, last weekend. I'm really digging it.

Bummer about your grill having some damage, but
HUGE kudos to Weber, for standing behind their products! Thats how you satisfy customers, and keep them, and folks on the fence about buying,
coming back.

The 26" OTG packaging sucks mine had the exact same problem. Come to think of it my Homer OTG also needed a new bottom. Weber takes great care of customers.

Ron, you are going to love that 26 incher. I use fire bricks instead of the charcoal baskets for indirect and smoking. My brother borrowed my 22" WSM four months ago and I don't miss it at all.

I got the bottom replacement for my grill and it was bent, and the paint was chipped just like the first one. They said that they would send me another one.

Weber has sent me replacement bottom number two, and it also was bent and the paint was chipped, and they are gone to send me yet another one. Now I've got three grill bottoms that I don't know what to do with. I guess they would make nice flower pots.

I may get to use my new grill some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back