new mobile cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe S.

TVWBB Super Fan
I put my weber in the Mobile cart.Actually once I get my table top redone I will be putting my weber in the table and the Grill Dome in the cart.

DSC03954.jpg

I will be posting new pics of the setup.It's a mobile cart from Grill Dome.Well after some thinking an a guy on another board got me thinking I decided to keep the weber on the tripod the dome in the cart and ,ake the table one solid work space.
As far as the table I originally used decking lumber for the top and the bottom shelf I think was 1/4.Used 4x4 post for the legs and 2x4 for support.I'm not very good with wood but managed to get it together.Now I'm going to use ceramic tiles on top of plywood and possibly cement boad.

Here is the newest look.Maybe some rearranging and that will be all.I do have to lay the tile on yet.I just set on there just to see.Also I have to finish the the roof with soffit yet.
Also the bottom ones are of the original table with the dome and the weber.New siding and that door was closed in you see in the big pic.House was a duplex turned into one.
DSC03961.jpg
DSC03962.jpg

2table.jpg
DSC03047.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back