Need Stoker/StokerLog help please

Rich Hansen

My Stoker came saturday and due to a bad port on my router I just got it going today. I have had the Stoker/StokerLog going for almost 8 hours now and have a few questions:

The only way I can get it to connect is in HTTP Only, then once it connects I can un-check the HTTP Only and it stays connected just fine.

I am also getting no Fire Statistics or Fan Plot.
I also notice it refreshes every 30 seconds or so and takes 15 seconds to do the refresh, while its refreshing it says "Reading Stoker Configuration..." I can't do anything else till it's done and then I have maybe 15-20 seconds till the next one starts.

8509292838_17660bd8c3_c.jpg

It is showing the blower on my phone app.
8509292512_d91c61ae73_c.jpg

Done cooking, just letting it go at 225º trying different settings but still the same issues.
8508196029_f77ae159cf_c.jpg

Once you set the HTTP box, it will do as you say: it will be very slow and update infrequently. That interface is just slow.

Fire not graph not showing may be a bug as almost no one uses HTTP mode anymore. :) I will test it when I get a chance to see if I broke it somehow along the way.

Somehow the telnet port access is blocked which is what enables it to run very fast. Are you familiar with networking and can check to see if that is the case in your router?

Can you run telnet manually and see what happens? Just open a cmd window (Run->cmd) then give it the stoker address.

Are you running the latest 6.9RC version of Stokerlog? And what OS version?

That is a failure to connect to telnet port. I am out of options to suggest. How about uninstall and re-install?

Back