Need new 26" SS grill for my kettle.

We've got two versions of 26" stainless steel replacement cooking grates available on Weber.com.

#IworkforWeber

Since the retirement of Mark Baron/Killa Grilla, I’ve moved to Hunsaker for my replacement grate needs. The one linked by Eric V up there should serve you well!

We've got two versions of 26" stainless steel replacement cooking grates available on Weber.com.

#IworkforWeber
The crafted appeals to me. May have to order one of those.
What does it come with? I see one photo without the center insert.

The crafted appeals to me. May have to order one of those.
What does it come with? I see one photo without the center insert.
It's a 3-piece stainless steel grate. There's the outer ring with the hinged sections for adding charcoal. The center portion, which is a large square for the large rectangular Weber Crafted accessories, and within the rectangular piece there's also a removeable round piece, which allows for the use of the Weber GBS/Crafted circular accessories.

1707241562103.png1707241585226.png1707241663892.png

It's a 3-piece stainless steel grate. There's the outer ring with the hinged sections for adding charcoal. The center portion, which is a large square for the large rectangular Weber Crafted accessories, and within the rectangular piece there's also a removeable round piece, which allows for the use of the Weber GBS/Crafted circular accessories.

View attachment 86168View attachment 86169View attachment 86170
Thank you for that information.
Probably be my next purchase.

Bruno is your kettle a 26" or a 22"? mine is a 22 , I will say the 22" sells a lot more than the 26". if not sure better measure.

Back