Need beef recipe for tailgate w/ 18 inch JumboJoe

Neil Grant

TVWBB Fan
Will be using 18 inch JumboJoe. I'll have up to an hour of cooking time and am looking for a main course idea and can go with either indirect or direct...that's the most important thing, but then also wish for appetizer idea using the unused side of the grill...

figure cooking for 5 adults...

ideas ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neil Grant:
Will be using 18 inch JumboJoe. I'll have up to an hour of cooking time and am looking for a main course idea and can go with either indirect or direct...that's the most important thing, but then also wish for appetizer idea using the unused side of the grill...

figure cooking for 5 adults...

ideas ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cook this ahead of time and re-heat at the game.

I wasn't going to grill this weekend (snowing) but I'm going for the chuck grill/oven sandwich deal.

Chargers have a bye this weekend so I need some good food to park in front of Sunday Ticket and induce a good nap!!

will go with Joe's suggestions this time...but Larry...you are now my idol. I have never laid eyes on a tastier thing.

What's a chuck roast ? I don't see that at my local market. is that bottom round ?

Back