Marinades, do you use them? If so which ones?

Shaun R

TVWBB Hall of Fame
I bought a bottle of Stubbs chicken marinade on sale the other day. I was good, but not great. I also got a bottle of Stubbs honey pecan that is really good. It's a must try.

i'm sending you a bottle of marinade that you MUST try.

the shipping of it is delayed right now though, i'm out of town until next weekend
icon_frown.gif

Oh man, I just bought a bottle of Stubbs Chicken Marinade but haven't used it yet.

Good thread though, Shaun. I've wondered the same thing myself.

I like using Italian dressing and doctor it up just a little, works great for a great price.

Big fan of Lawry's Baja Chipotle, and Mexican Chile Lime...although the latter may not be available any longer, I haven't seen it at the store in a while now.

Shaun glad you made this thread, I've seen that Stubb's chicken marinade today ...glad i did'nt buy it. Will pick up the honey pecan tomorrow.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by james n:
Shaun glad you made this thread, I've seen that Stubb's chicken marinade today ...glad i did'nt buy it. Will pick up the honey pecan tomorrow. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*arching a brow* Honey Pecan? Oooooh.

Still have not a chance to use the honey/pecan yet...But i bought there beef marinade and it's some good stuff...would be GREAT for a tri tip. Funny thing i'am not a fan of marinateing steak, but i'll be buying this stuff again....

Back