Manogamously Weber

T Bounds

TVWBB Super Fan
I just sold my stainless gas grill for nearly what I paid for it three years ago, so now I'm down to a stainless red performer, a faithful blue mastertouch, a 18.5 wsm, and a smokey joe for fun. I guess I'm committed to Weber now!

I hear you! I gave my ECB to my god sons dad after I got my Genesis. So,other than a coleman propane grill for camping,all my grills are Webers! And yes,I have a Smokey Joe for camping too!

I only use the gasser when MEGA folks are coming on short notice for dogs and burgers........otherwise it's the Performer and WSM all the way.

It is nice to have the gasser on hand when you need to whip up 20-30 dogs licketysplit!

I know this might get me shunned but I just have no desire to even mess with charcoal anymore. I am always SUPER busy and if Im not super busy, Im SUPER lazy instead! LOL! My first grill was a Weber charcoal kettle which I used for several years. I do love the flavor of charcoal but my gasser is pretty close and is FAR easier. I love my Weber Genesis 320! Ill never get any other brand of grill. EVER!

I'm in the same boat.. I just sold my SS gas grill and got the performer..I have a 48 Lang patio that im selling and with the cash from the 2 sold items, i will have the performer , the 22 wsm and the smokey joe and enough cash left over for lots of accessories like the rotis and the rib-o-lator and other fun stuff..
icon_biggrin.gif

As soon as my brother-in-law picks up the modded ECB I told him he can have, I'll also be an exclusively Weber guy (for now).

Back