Lamb chops

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
First time attempting lamb on the pellet grill. Cranked that bad boy up to 500 and while it was coming up I'd prepared a wet rub EVOO, lemon zest, black pepper, salt, fresh garlic, oregano, a little chili powder, and cumin. Let those little morsels rest about an hour in that. Grill was cranking out 525. I put them on the middle rack. I don't ever think I will use a gas grill again for lamb chops :love:
1682033675323.jpeg

That's a picture of beauty. I'm glad you're enjoying the tastes from your pellet grill. On the other thread, I'll ask about the status of your controller bid ;)

Gotta say I never thought I would like a pellet grill as much as I do. I use it 5 to 1 at least over the Genesis. And I have not even pulled the Wolf out this year

They look beautiful!
I bet they were delicious.
Well my taste buds have not fully come back. It was weird. Yesterday I got up. All senses normal, then while I was making coffee everything went blank. Smell and taste gone. Beginning to come back. Can smell and taste some things not others. Weird it was like a light switch. Anyway they turned out great. Tender, juicy. Really outstanding. IDK what the juju is inside a pellet grill that works this magic but it's pretty darn amazing.

Well my taste buds have not fully come back. It was weird. Yesterday I got up. All senses normal, then while I was making coffee everything went blank. Smell and taste gone. Beginning to come back. Can smell and taste some things not others. Weird it was like a light switch. Anyway they turned out great. Tender, juicy. Really outstanding. IDK what the juju is inside a pellet grill that works this magic but it's pretty darn amazing.
Wood, smoke, fire.

He buddy,
Any chance you have minor symptoms of Covid?
I had a mild reaction a few months ago and tested positive. My taste and smell bugged out for about 48 hours.

He buddy,
Any chance you have minor symptoms of Covid?
I had a mild reaction a few months ago and tested positive. My taste and smell bugged out for about 48 hours.
No, I took a home test, a day or two before and then in the hospital they tested me for everything but syphilis. (I guess they figured "at my age") :D All kidding aside, I got tested for Covid (again), RSV and the Flu. Nothing present. My understanding is loss of smell/taste is not only from Covid. It can happen with anything affecting breathing. And they use some very sensitive testing at hospital including though the blood labs. None showed up. Heck they did not even make me wear a mask once the testing was done. Coming back today BTW. Other thing weird. I think it may have partly been due to my inhaler. As the AM I lost it, was like it switched off a few seconds after a sucked on the inhaler

Back