Is It Possible?

DannyG

TVWBB Pro
Actually Im sure it is possible but have any of you guys put a flip up table on the right side of a 1000? Can you still use the tank scale if so ?

On the later model grills (~1990s) You can use a RH table on the LH side by flipping the slider bar over and cutting a notch. It clears the scale enough for the plastic slider to clear the scale and tank support.

1717962578900.png

On the later model grills (~1990s) You can use a RH table on the LH side by flipping the slider bar over and cutting a notch. It clears the scale enough for the plastic slider to clear the scale and tank support.

View attachment 92962

Only the old style lever pointer scale though im assuming (like whats pictured)

Only the old style lever pointer scale though im assuming (like whats pictured)
I think it might work with the newer style scale as used on the Silver series of grills, but it might not work with the very early style scale with the pointer on the outside of the leg. I'm just guessing.

1717968132321.png

I think it might work with the newer style scale as used on the Silver series of grills, but it might not work with the very early style scale with the pointer on the outside of the leg. I'm just guessing.

View attachment 92974

Yea i dont have a scale like the one pictured. Is that a metal piece welded to the frame where the needle goes? Dont think ive seen one like that yet.

Yea i dont have a scale like the one pictured. Is that a metal piece welded to the frame where the needle goes? Dont think ive seen one like that yet.
It is attached to the frame with 2 plastic buttons. I believe you can find those in the automotive parts section.

1717973762461.png

Back