Is $60 too much to pay for this used 22inch kettle?

i bought a brand new OTS or "original" kettle, still in box, for $60. and then immediately wished i had an ash catcher. it's not a bad deal, but it's not a great deal either.
you could just resell it for $70 and be done. you're not married to it. and then buy what you want/need.

i bought a brand new OTS or "original" kettle, still in box, for $60. and then immediately wished i had an ash catcher. it's not a bad deal, but it's not a great deal either.
I ended up buying it. I agree not the best deal but acceptable. It’s in amazing condition so I can’t complain. I can’t believe it’s over 10 years old. I’m not upset about the ash tray homestly. I bought a $3 n95 mask from Home Depot that I use when I sweep the ashes and dump it. That **** got in the air the other day and I breathed it in the other day and the next day I had such a bad congested throat. Ashes are nothing to mess around with. Anyways now that I’ve been using the mask, there is no issue.

you could just resell it for $70 and be done. you're not married to it. and then buy what you want/need.
Exactly my thought. Money is a little tight for me now because I don’t have a job and I’m actively looking. I didn’t want to buy a crappy rusty grill for $20 because then I’d have to replace parts and it won’t last long. But I didn’t want to spend $100 for a used premium model. I’m very happy with this grill. Charcoal is hard to get used to though. When cooking the food, it’s important to always check and flip vs a propane grill where you can sort of forget it. But that taste from a charcoal grill is amazing

Back