Ignitor/Low burner pressure post burner replacement

KevinW-MA

Weber Genesis 330, just replaced all 4 burners w/ new OEM parts. Two issues have popped up:

1. Igniter no longer 'clicking.' Had pulled the ignitor out (probably unnecessarily) while replacing burners, now don't get that the clicking or the spark generated when pressing (I am able to manually light, and new battery has been inserted). From what I've read/researched, generally an indication the ignitor needs to be replaced? Just wondering if there are any other troubleshooting steps to take before doing so.

2. (And this may have been an issue prior to my burner replacement, after an extensive cleaning I did a few months back). My far right burner seems to have very low pressure, not getting much of a flame (while the other 3 are operating normally). Something wrong w/ the feed for that tube I'm guessing, just not sure of next best steps to troubleshoot.

Thanks.

Could be some debris inside the orifice for that burner. Pull the manifold and double check everything, you can also unscrew the orifice and clean it.
Likely a broken wire or something shorted to ground when you were playing around there. Another thing is make sure you installed the battery correct orientation

Back