Help with Genesis E320 models

Jim Roszel

Hi everyone, this is my first post. I just picked up a Weber Genesis E320 NG second hand for $50. Seems to be in good shape, could use some cleaning but no rust. I want to move it over to LP because I don't have an NG line behind my house right now for the grill. I've read the post on replacing the manifold and want to proceed with that as it seems like the best move for my situation and skill level, but I'm new to the gas weber culture and would appreciate any help making sure I'm sourcing the correct parts.

My model is a 6621001, and by the serial number is looks like it was built in 2011 (starts out AA). I've been trying to figure out what the equivalent LP model number for this grill was so I can buy a replacement manifold but I'm not sure I'm getting the right answer. Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

Look at this, it should be right.https://www.grillparts.com/weber/2011_genesis_300.asp?product_id=62792View attachment 52780View attachment 52781one problem, this won't account for the fact that your sideburner still has a a NG orifice on it. Welcome to the forum, and I'm glad you want to convert your grill the safe way. Perhaps someone else can offer some insight on converting the sideburner as well.
Hey Steve,
Thanks so much! That's what I was looking at but being new to the game I wasn't 100% confident. Really appreciate the second set of eyes!

No sooner than I sent this than I realized I skipped right over your other bit of insight on the side burner. I guess I'm thinking the most straight forward solution there is to replace its underlying infrastructure too, but absolutely welcome any knowledge anyone else has on the subject.

Thank you! I've really been enjoying reading the forum (I started out just lurking for tips on cleaning up my 22inch charcoal kettle and before you knew it I had another grill and a new project!).

Last edited:
Due to the valve design of the side burner and the type of use, I would not worry too much about it. YMMV. But, I have run NG side burners on LP and only issue is if you crank it. You will have a flame thrower. You can give it a try. If it doesn't work out, you can always get a different orifice for it. We can guide you on that.

Due to the valve design of the side burner and the type of use, I would not worry too much about it. YMMV. But, I have run NG side burners on LP and only issue is if you crank it. You will have a flame thrower. You can give it a try. If it doesn't work out, you can always get a different orifice for it. We can guide you on that.
Thank you! Really appreciate the info

Back