Hello from Smithville Tn

JoelSimmons

Hello and glad I found this site. I just bought a Weber E-210 today and broke it in with grilling some thick Pork chops and made some baked potatoes on the grill. I have been using a Q-1200 for years and finally decided to upgrade. I don't need a big grill as I usually only grill for 2. I can't wait to try to Bake a pie on it. Looking forward to reading all the posts and getting some good ideas on what to try. Here is to some relaxing grilling times

Hello and glad I found this site. I just bought a Weber E-210 today and broke it in with grilling some thick Pork chops and made some baked potatoes on the grill. I have been using a Q-1200 for years and finally decided to upgrade. I don't need a big grill as I usually only grill for 2. I can't wait to try to Bake a pie on it. Looking forward to reading all the posts and getting some good ideas on what to try. Here is to some relaxing grilling times
Hi Joel!

That E210 is very similar to one of my favorite grills. I can see why you like it. I have had several gas Webers and my LX E-240 is one of my favorites. I'm trying to get another one.Screenshot_20240831_192154_Photos.jpg

Last edited:

Back