Hello from North Carolina

Tim Quinn

Hello to the forum from TimQ. I have been an avid Weber Gas Grill user for many years and love repairing old discarded grills for myself and for good friends. I have some challenges trying to fix some of them and I am hoping the forum can point towards solutions or newer parts that may be used on older models.

Welcome to the forum Tim. I think you'll find a lot of like minded people here who share your passion and are happy to offer their advice and experience.

Hi Tim, WELCOME!!!!!!

What do you like to cook on your Weber Gas Grill?

I have a lot of family in N.C.

Last edited:
Hi Tim, WELCOME!!!!!!

What do you like to cook on your Weber Gas Grill?

I have a lot of family in N.C.
I love doing steaks, fish and I have smoked many a meat on by Weber Silver Genesis C , circa 2000 using a smoke tube. Hope your family is not in the mountains of NC and were affected by the hurricane. It is a mess up there.

I love doing steaks, fish and I have smoked many a meat on by Weber Silver Genesis C , circa 2000 using a smoke tube. Hope your family is not in the mountains of NC and were affected by the hurricane. It is a mess up there.
Tim, one of my nieces said she lost power. She lives in Ararat. Guess all the other family members are doing ok.

Hope you will check out some of the recipes I have posted here. Please let me know if you try any of them.

Welcome Tim!
You picked a great place to land. Lots of good folks here who are willing to share their knowledge of both equipment and food.

Hope you've been spared from the devastation in your state.

Back