Hello from Mass

Willy C

Hello glad to be here. Wealth of information. Just purchased a used Genesis S-330 for cheap and been browsing here for the last week getting information on this rehab project.

Hi Willy, WELCOME!!!!!!

I hope you were also browsing some of the recipes I have posted. 🥰

What do you like to cook?

Hi Joan, I will definitely look into the recipes.

I bought a grill hoping to help my wife with the cooking. First time owning a grill. With 3 young kids trying to save time.

I bought an S-330 listed as propane, but found the serial number it was NG converted LP.

Danhoo old thread about his conversion helped me tremendously. I'm glad to say that luckily the person who sold it changed the manifold based on Dan's pictures.

Hello glad to be here. Wealth of information. Just purchased a used Genesis S-330 for cheap and been browsing here for the last week getting information on this rehab project.
Hi Willy,

I have the parts you are looking for. Please send a PM if interested

Thank you. Looking forward to grilling for the family. This forum is full of knowledge. BPratt has been very helpfull as well as a new Weber owner and first time owning a grill.

Thank you. Wish me luck, I'm getting ready to throw my first BBQ party with my friends and family this weekend.

I made some burgers and my son loved it. He's a picky eater.

BPratt decided not to help me anymore last minute.

So I'll make due and figure out my side burner situation.

Back