Have Performer and Rotisserie - need Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Collin

TVWBB Member
I have a Silver B with a rotisserie setup and now that I have broken in my Performer, I'd like rotisserie over the charcoal, too.

Since all I need is a ring, what's the best way to go? I see the nice stainless EZ-Que on their site, but only as a kit - not the ring only. Who's the best supplier for a ring - and hopefully one that will fit my Weber rotisserie motor directly?

Thanks

Remour has it that the makers of the Cajin Bandit are going to make one that fit's both the kettle and the WSM

Holy crap, I go to send E-Z Que a message and after clicking on 'Contact Us' I find their address is literally 3 miles from where I live. What are the odds of that? Hopefully I'll have on in hand in a day or two.
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
don't bet on ezque. they seem to not exist anymore. if ya do talk to them, ask why they have ignored their customers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My subsequent reading sort of turned up that same idea. Too bad, but I guess I'll see if they respond. At least I know where they live. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back