Guru Eyelets

Well, as for Rock's eyelets, I just installed them & fixed them to where that sharp edge on that long copper tube are smooth now.....
I took a Dremel tool after I installed them & cut the tube off flush with the collar, then I took a fine cone (tapered) stone & ground off the sharp edges & they work fine.....

Just received the Stoker grommet package. It came with 2 collars with allen set screws, 2 washers and 2 copper tubes with one flared end. I installed using the flared end on the outside (against the WSM washer)and pushed the collar (and package washer)against the grate holder before tightening on the inside.
In photos from the Stoker website, it looks like there are 2 collars, one on the inside and the one with the set screw on the outside. Did I get everyting I ordered or am I short a coupe of collars?
Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Benny A:
Just received the Stoker grommet package. It came with 2 collars with allen set screws, 2 washers and 2 copper tubes with one flared end. I installed using the flared end on the outside (against the WSM washer)and pushed the collar (and package washer)against the grate holder before tightening on the inside.
In photos from the Stoker website, it looks like there are 2 collars, one on the inside and the one with the set screw on the outside. Did I get everyting I ordered or am I short a coupe of collars?
Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the same setup I got, I think that's all ya get now.....

Thanks Dwight, guess it will give me an excuse to take the new Dremel tool I've had for 6 months out of the box.

Benny

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Benny A:
Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had the same question when I ordered a few months ago. I inquired with John and he told me the picture on the site depicted a previous version he was selling. The current version he sells consists of the copper sleeve, the washer and the collar. Since he sells as a set of two you should have two of each.

Back