Genesis Silver Manifold

T Weaver

Hi all,

Recently moved, and have been looking for a propane manifold for a Genesis Silver B. I currently have a NG model, but moved and don't have a gas line set up yet. Found what I believe is the part number for the propane manifold - but was hoping someone might have one from a parts grill they'd be willing to part with.

Also been checking facebook/craigslist - but haven't had much luck yet.

Thanks!

Hi all,

Recently moved, and have been looking for a propane manifold for a Genesis Silver B. I currently have a NG model, but moved and don't have a gas line set up yet. Found what I believe is the part number for the propane manifold - but was hoping someone might have one from a parts grill they'd be willing to part with.

Thanks!
I will check my spares inventory and see what I have. btw, where are you located?

Hi all,

Thanks!
Hi T Weaver,

Could you please take a picture of the manifold and the grill?

The Silver B/C have either a round tube manifold or square tube. Better to have a matching one.

Looks to be square tube. Is there a major difference between them?

View attachment 91340
The valve sweep angle is different on early versions compared to later versions.

Can you post a Pic of the control panel showing the markings?

Edit: this post shows the differences

Got it, pic included. If I recall from when I looked at serial number before I rehabbed 4 years ago, this is an 02 model.
IMG_20240519_111508627.jpg

That's the newer style with 270 degree valve sweep angle. I believe the square style manifold has these. A 2002 silver B had that style vs my 2000 silver B had a round manifold with less sweep.

Pretty sure I’ve got one if you’re still looking. I’m going to be in and out today so, PM me and I’ll check while I’m back.

Back