Genesis II 435 measurements to built-in

ManuelRojas

Hi guys, i'm remodeling/design a patio / terrace in my home , and i need the measurements for the genesis ii 435 to built it on a countertop, i still haven't bought it yet so i can take the measurements to give it to the architect, can anyone help me with the follow measurements?

- height, deep and width from control knobs to top of the lid
- width from cookbox
- width from side tables

I appreciate your help.
Greetings from Chile.

Manuel,
The Genesis II really don't lend themselves to being built-in, but of course all things are possible with enough time and money. I suggest you review the assembly documents with your builder and make a plan for how you will mount it and provide access to the grease pan. You may find it's better to begin with a grill that's designed to be built-in. I would suggest Wolf, DCS, Blaze, others which follow standard sizes. Weber makes a couple Summit models for built-in use, but they are not standard sizes and can't easily be replaced with a different grill when they rust out. Both have steel fireboxes, so they eventually rust out.

If you are set on using the S-435, consider which version of the S-435 you can get in Chile. There are several differences that will affect your design.

2022 S-435

Last year's S-435:

If you are buying last year's S-435, I am happy to measure for you. Just mark up some pictures from the manual with the dimensions you need.

The Genesis II really don't lend themselves to being built-in, but of course all things are possible with enough time and money. I suggest you review the assembly documents with your builder and make a plan for how you will mount it and provide access to the grease pan. You may find it's better to begin with a grill that's designed to be built-in. I would suggest Wolf, DCS, Blaze, others which follow standard sizes. Weber makes a couple Summit models for built-in use, but they are not standard sizes and can't easily be replaced with a different grill when they rust out. Both have steel fireboxes, so they eventually rust out.

If you are set on using the S-435, consider which version of the S-435 you can get in Chile. There are several differences that will affect your design.

2022 S-435

Last year's S-435:

If you are buying last year's S-435, I am happy to measure for you. Just mark up some pictures from the manual with the dimensions you need.

Hi Mack,

Saddly here in Chile there is no other good brands for gas grills, neither wolf or blaze, the summit models for built in use cost +$4.000 usd vs the genesis II e435 wich costs near $1.000 usd. Nevertheless the official weber site here in Chile shows built-in genesis and even spirits, so i mailed customer support asking if this will void the warranty and they told me that there is no problem with that except if you modify the firebox or the side shelves if they have side burner.

The one i'm looking is the genesis II E435 ( This one) , not the new 2022 model with the expandable warming rack.
thanks for your response.

Back