Garage sale find. Weber Table

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brian O'Neal:
Someone post dimentions of this table, it looks like it wouldn't be too hard to make one, and would be pretty handy.

Brian </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brian, you know the drill.
replica weber side table for pink bar-b-kettle?

The table is 18"x30" according to the box. Conduit couplings with a thumb screw would work for the adjustable legs. 3/4" EMT or conduit straps will latch on the handle perfect. That's how I hold mine on the OTG.

Tim

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeff Kolodziejski:
I was out and yesterday and stopped by a local garage sale by me that had a Weber tabled listed. It was an old Weber, teak wood (I think). It was new in the box and I got it for 10.00. It had 4 utensils included with it. They are old, but I don't think they have anything to do with Weber. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
My parents have those exact same utensils. I don't know where they got them, but my gut feeling is that they ARE Weber-made utensils, but I can't be certain.

I sent in one of the scanned old Weber catalogs a while back. They're either Weber utensils, or they were very frequently sold in very close proximity to Weber kettles in the late 60s early 70s time frame.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jay R.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeff Kolodziejski:
I was out and yesterday and stopped by a local garage sale by me that had a Weber tabled listed. It was an old Weber, teak wood (I think). It was new in the box and I got it for 10.00. It had 4 utensils included with it. They are old, but I don't think they have anything to do with Weber. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
My parents have those exact same utensils. I don't know where they got them, but my gut feeling is that they ARE Weber-made utensils, but I can't be certain.

I sent in one of the scanned old Weber catalogs a while back. They're either Weber utensils, or they were very frequently sold in very close proximity to Weber kettles in the late 60s early 70s time frame. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats interesting Jay. They are unused, so I'll keep them with the table.

I need to see the table, and then I'll be able to fugure out how to make the parts. I'm sure it can't be overly complicated. You know I'll come up with something,

Brian

Oh yea and Troy I'm all in on that deal. You just start deciding what grill you think would look best with that table attached!

The hook where it meets the grill, and where the legs go through the table. , maybe even the table itself with some tape measure dimensions.

Brian

Back