FS: Weber OTG Kettles, Mini WSM, HeaterMeter-Charlotte, NC area.

Will H

Cleaning out my collection of charcoal grills/smokers as I’ve moved to a pellet based grill with PID controller (a deal I couldn’t pass up-still love charcoal). These have been kept under my deck and covered.

All pictures here (including some other smokers and food p0rn-most of the for sale pics are in the beginning): http://s5.photobucket.com/user/OxInYourBox/library/BBQ

Black One Touch Gold-has some signs of age and needs a new food grate (I used this for smoking with the steel attachment seen in the pics and simply used frog mats over the main cooking grate- or the additional grate in the pictures with the veggie tray). $50. I’ll include 2x20# bags of Kingsford with it. The temp probe was before I knew anything.

Green One Touch Gold-great condition minus the dent on the side of the top. $40 and I’ll include 2x20# bags of Kingsford with it as well.

Silver grill with smoker conversion aka miniwsm (3 racks-smokes two Boston butts plus some wings on top without a problem). The rusted pan in the picture is a pie pan-I’ve since replaced it. The caps you see cover the temperature probe entrances. $80 and comes with 4x20# bags of Kingsford.

I need to double check how much charcoal I have but IIRC I had around 240# last time I checked so willing to let that go too with folks.

Heater Meter 4.0 as well with 3d printed case, fan, PI, wireless dongle and probes. $100.

Also have some veggie trays if wanted-the rack in the picture is to add more space to either kettle as part of the smokenator.

Willing to ship the heater meter-rest would need to be pick up. I can travel to meet as well.

Open to a deal for everything if anyone is interested in it all.

PM or email is quickest as I travel during the week (home for next 3 weeks).

Thanks!

Will

Back