Free Red Head, parts Genny in metro Atlanta

Kyle in Woodstock

TVWBB Guru
Hey guys,
My neighbor gave me his old grill last year. I had plans on restoring it, but I'm not going to. We will be moving next year and I'm starting to clear out some of my extra grill stuff.
Hoping it will go to a fellow weber enthusiast. The red lid is in great shape, no sun fade. everything else needs work. Fire box and lid caps are solid, just need a strip and paint. It has the side panels and other parts.
This would be good someone that needs parts or wants to swap over to red.

I'm in Woodstock, GA. Shoot me a message if you'd like this. Free!

Attachments

• 20220730_123704.jpg
    20220730_123704.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 20220730_123718.jpg
    20220730_123718.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 30
Hey guys,
My neighbor gave me his old grill last year. I had plans on restoring it, but I'm not going to. We will be moving next year and I'm starting to clear out some of my extra grill stuff.
Hoping it will go to a fellow weber enthusiast. The red lid is in great shape, no sun fade. everything else needs work. Fire box and lid caps are solid, just need a strip and paint. It has the side panels and other parts.
This would be good someone that needs parts or wants to swap over to red.

I'm in Woodstock, GA. Shoot me a message if you'd like this. Free!
Hi, I am interested in the red lid, can you ship it? Of course I will pay shipping. Thanks, Steve

I sold a red lid to someone who traveled about an hour for it. Got $25 FBM. I sold an old LP manifold on eBay for $20 + shipping. It took a month or so but I hate waste.

Back