flame 27000 for sale!!!!!!!

I put up the link as fast as I could type in case any of us enthusiast's live in NY.......I really want one bad but not bad enough to drive to NY.....go get it boys

Yeah, there's one near me for $100, been up for awhile (it may already be sold and nobody bothered to delist it). I see them as a big waste of propane, but that's just me.

EDIT: Or maybe I'm just trippin'. I can't find it right now but I know I was looking at it a day or two ago and wondering why it hadn't sold.

Last edited:
What area are you in Ed? I get your point about the waste of propane....I recently defaulted to a propane fire pit called a Fire Bowl. Its not as big and bulky as the flame. Its primary purpose is for campers and Rv'ers so they can gather round the campfire in the areas where there is a burn ban in effect.
That said I have only owned this Fire Bowl thing for about 2 weeks and so far the wife has roasted marshmallows twice and sat with company to chat round the fire once........so far so good.

Southern California. Boy, that sure came across as cranky, didn't it? My apologies! Hard to walk that one back. Anyway, I found the ad, and it's NG and $200, not $100 like I thought.

My wife is the social one and the current state of affairs with the distancing and all is really hard on her. As for me, I'm pretty much lacking in social graces...

Last edited:
Ed:
The one in Pomona is natural gas like the one I picked up. I'll bet they'd take $150 for it after awhile if it is still available or just a stale post. Been too warm to use it yet, but no worries about propane tanks, etc. Just put a tee in my NG line so I can run the Genesis and Flame at the same time. The NG models are a lot harder to find compared to propane.

This guy selling on FB seems to know what he has since he is selling for $350. I have never seen one in person but they look to be pretty large.
So Cal huh.....wow.......we are on the complete opposite sides of the playing field. I am all the way over here in Va.....
Sorry those Flame 27000's make u so damn cranky :) ......lets get back to talking about the fun stuff like scraping carbon or regulator blah blah blah's

Back