Finally

Sean Kelly

Ready to smoke.Digi finally got here.
20120211_163001.jpg

Yeah, I wasnt expecting it but I guess it was part of the package.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dave O (Alaska):
I like your mounting job, is that the bracket that came with the unit?

dave </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA ha. Thats the before pic. Shes outside cooling down.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeff R:
And you put it back in the house after the cook. Now that is love
icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sean,

Just a suggestion but you may want to put a piece of insulation (or something similar) between the Guru controller and the WSM body. The temps generated may have some impact on the controller at some point especially with high heat cooks.

I was thinking the same thing so I kept checking it during my first cook and it seemed to stay pretty cool. We'll see how it does as the weather warms up.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Morrey Thomas:
Sean,

Just a suggestion but you may want to put a piece of insulation (or something similar) between the Guru controller and the WSM body. The temps generated may have some impact on the controller at some point especially with high heat cooks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did the digiq take a long time to arrive after ordered or did you say finally because you were excited? I just ordered one today is why I'm asking.

Back