Crossover Tube Compatibility for Spirit E-320 LP

Willard

TVWBB Fan
I'm restoring a Spirit E320 (2013), Model Number 46710001 with a clogged Crossover tube that is not transferring the flames to burners 2 and 3.

I have spare parts from other grills. What other crossover tubes from other Weber grills will be compatible with this Spirit 3xx?

Also, the burners are throwing a high yellow flame while to High. Is this correct?

Not certain, but I think the crossover tube for the spirit front control grills is only used on the spirits.

Yellow flames are not the best. Better to have blue flames with an infrequent yellow tip.

It may mean burners need cleaning or the spider vents are clogged.

I'd remove the burners, clean them well and clean the screens on the burners. I would mark where the screens are located if you remove them.

Thanks Dan

As you can see, I'm back to my old habit of picking up orphan grills and giving them new life. Very difficult to do with a sedan, but I'll have access to an SUV soon. This is going to cause pain to some here but in the last 30 days I have driven by 3 separate Weber grills that I wasn't able to pick up and fit in my sedan. I'm seriously considering buying a Toyota Tacoma pickup truck just so I could return to this hobby, once the car market returns to normal.

Hi Willard, if the controls are on the side you can use a 12.5 inch crossburner tube which is common to older genesis and spirit 3 burner grills.

If it’s front controls the crossburner burner is unique to that model.

Back