bolt through burner valve

TimDaCosta

Restoring a 2001 Weber Genesis Silver C and looking for a bolt-through burner valve (see attached). Cant find one anywhere and can only find the screw in valve (36400). any help would be appreciated. thanks guys!!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 14
I’m not sure what kind of valve that is, I restored a 2001 silver C, didn’t have those kind of valves.

They bolt through the manifold instead of screwing in. I guess Weber made it both ways during these years. Do not feel like buying a $150 manifold for one valve :(

I know my Platinum C had that kind of valve, I had started to take them out to repaint it and thought better of it, and taped them up before painting instead. I don't know if I have a spare, I can check later.

what's wrong with yours? they can be serviced and cleaned.

I know my Platinum C had that kind of valve, I had started to take them out to repaint it and thought better of it, and taped them up before painting instead. I don't know if I have a spare, I can check later.

what's wrong with yours? they can be serviced and cleaned.
I’m missing the upper part.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 10
I have a Silver C complete manifold with valves. Will that work? What Weber parts do you have for trade.

It is unproven to work. I pulled it off a free Weber that I never hooked up before. I guess I could sell it. Prefer to sell it intact. PM me an offer and maybe we can come to terms.

Back