Black Friday deals on a performer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby B

TVWBB Fan
I am itching to find a blue SS performer but that could be a long wait. I will probably have to go with a new Blue performer.(I know, life is tuogh). Anyone hear of a potential black friday deal for one, or has anyone bought a performer during a previous years black friday deal? Do black friday deals even exist for Weber? Thanks ya'll!

....Regardless of a deal or not...I will be purchasing one!

I got mine for $199 at Lowes last Christmas when they were closing out the 09 model. I would keep an eye open for that. I bought it online and they shipped it to my store for free.

Keep looking on CL. I passed on my dream grill recently,he would'nt budge on price. $200.00. and oh yea, it was a ss blue performer in perfect shape. I regret not splurging.

I'm trying to take my time in looking for a ss blue performer, but it's not easy. My luck, I'll buy a brand new blue performer then I'll find one on CL the next week for sale......I look at CL almost daily to see if one pops up. Maybe I can get lucky?

Be patient, I just picked up a red ss for 40 dollars. I painted the frame and it looks brand new! I hope to
find a genesis or wsm this season on sale! Or cl

Dont give up, do as I did, buy an OTG for $40.00 on CL,and keep searching for that performer. Use Tempest to broaden your search,one will eventually come up,.then sell the OTG for what you paid for it. Thats my plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back