Best Rotisserie for Performer

Spencer P

TVWBB Member
I will be purchasing a new Performer in the near future. I would also like to buy a rotisserie as well. I have read about the Weber and Cajun Bandit versions. Some say that the the Cajun Bandit fits the grill better than the Weber model.

What has your experience been? Or is there another company that offers rotisserie attachments for the Performer that are better than the two listed? Any input would greatly be appreciated. Thanks...

Spencer

IMHO EZ-Q is still the best. But since they are no longer available (yet) Cajun Bandit is what I would buy if I was starting over.

Thing is the EZ-Q racks/clamps are the best. I think you can still maybe get the 6" on ebay.

If so best right now would be Cajun Bandit System with the EZ-Q racks/cages. AC Motor rated for 50 lb.

I just got my Performer a couple of weeks ago. I ordered the Cajun Bandit rotisserie, it arrived last week. It's made well and fits the grill like a glove.

Sounds good. I'll have to look into getting that one. I appreciate you taking the time to reply. Thanks...

Spencer

I have a 22.5 OTG with the Weber roti. It's been worth every penny. We've done ribs, chicken and last week we did a loin roast.

Now, every time I head for the grill my wife "gently" inquires whether or not we're using the roti tonight.

I think, whatever one you pick up, you'll be very happy with it...

I added a Cajun Bandit ring to my Performer, and I have been very pleased with the result. A bonus is the battery-operated motor, which means no electrical cord for wife, dog or me to trip over during a cook.

Back