basket attachment for rotisserie

craig hess

TVWBB Fan
I use my rotisserie for my 22.5s quite a bit and was curious if they make a basket that will attach to it? I've seen the one for the gasser, but was wondering if this will work for the charcoal one as well?

Thanks!

I got a couple of the Char-Broil Universal Rotisserie baskets and had not had any rust or cleaning issues. They were @ $9 at Lowes and the only thing I would do is replace the tiny thumbscrews with stainless steel eyebolts.

After seeing the pics of the modded 18" WSM with the rotis basket, I tried it out at a one day PNWBA comp and cooked thighs using the Cajun Bandit and kettle ring and scored a 180 and First Place, they didn't look anywhere near as nice as the thighs on the Homepage!

You won't be disappointed with the basket.

Thanks for the help, fellas...the picture on the front page is what prompted my question (those thighs looked awesome!)...seems like this should be pretty easy, since I have some SS eye bolts at home already

Lowes is 5 min from my house, so I think I'll try some thighs or drumsticks this weekend, even if its only going to be in the upper teens to low 20s! The weather never stops me anyways.
icon_smile.gif

Back